The Belov team is trained to perform inspections (including non-destructive testing), load testing, recertification and preservation on mooring chains.
All the chains are inspected, tested and maintained in our yard for offshore services support, which has all the infrastructure to receive large volumes of material and weights up to one hundred tons.
For a mooring system or a vessel handling system, an inspected chain ensures a safe operation.
We have experience of inspection criteria, recertification and failure analysis in mooring chains.
Our chain expertise includes:
- Visual and dimensional inspection of chains.
- Non-destructive tests (NDE) on chains.
- Tension testing for proof load (PL) or break load (MBL) in chains.
- Piling of mooring chains for transportation.
- Hydro blasting or sand blasting for cleaning.
- Preservation and painting.
- Cutting for disposal.
- We have already inspected more than 68,000 meters of mooring chains in the last 4 years, proving the experience of our team.
- We use methods and essential equipment for the correct inspection and maintenance of mooring chains.
- We have enough infrastructure and equipment to meet the volume of production our customers may need.